No Spaces Available
The building was constructed in 1924 as a refrigerated warehouse, part of a complex of such warehouses which were owned by Merchants Refrigerating Company and lined the northern side of North Moore Street around and after the turn of the century. The building remained in the hands of Merchants Refrigerating until 1960 and was then sold several times, until acquired by the Atalanta Corp., whose logo appears on the building’s north facade. Atalanta used the building in its refrigeration business until the mid 1980's when it moved to New Jersey. For a decade, Atalanta rented space in the building to other companies needing refrigerated warehousing.
July 1997: The building will be converted to residential. Conversion is expected to be completed by year end 1998. No commercial space is planned but retail space is a possibility. April 1996: The building was sold by Atalanta Corp. to a limited partnership for $8.5 million. The building will be converted to residential. March 1996: The building has been sold. The new owners are in the process of getting City approval to convert the building to residential use.
For More Information Contact Exclusive Agents
President Of Residential
Sales & Rentals