No Spaces Available
The Lathrop, an eight story structure of steel, stone, glazed white brick and ironwork is an elegant example of Neo-Renaissance architecture. The Lathrop was built in 1910-1911 by the Hennessy Realty Company, the corporate name for the developers Joseph & Isaac Polstein. The building architects were Schwartz & Gross. There are 65 residential units, some of which have been combined into larger apartments. Amenities include a resident Superintendent, backyard garden, laundry room, bike room and storage units.
For More Information Contact Exclusive Agents